Friday, August 15, 2008

Hair therapy: Schwarzkopf Spray Conditioner

Memories of waking up to a tangled mess that was my hair are thankfully, just that now: memories. My sanity-saver is Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner (a mouth-full, I know). This stuff transforms my hair from Bride-of-Frankenstein to…simply normal hair. Problem: My hair is fine yet dense, making for knotted locks. Solution: I spray on this leave-in conditioner post shower to restore moisture balance and smooth the ends of my hair. This two part formula consists of pro-vitamin B-5, a miracle ingredient for re-hydrating hair, combined with amino acid for deep penetration, repairing inner hair structure and protecting dry, brittle ends. I found that using this conditioner improved the overall touch and feel as well as the condition of my hair, over an extended period of time (I’ve been using it for 2 years). Best part: Unlike scores of other leave-in treatments, this blue and white potion does not weigh hair down.

No comments: