Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gift-worthy: Crabtree & Evelyn soap

What do you give to your friend who has everything? I stumble on this dilemma from time to time, and try my best to avoid resorting to gift certificates. My usual approach is to find a present that is luxurious, indulgent and something that the recipient probably won’t end up buying for themselves. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Triple-Milled Soaps are all that, and then some. Produced in traditions of 19th century French soap makers, each soap is concocted by following a 30-step process, and are offered in an array of skin-nourishing assorted oils including almond, jojoba, rosewater, lavender, aloe vera and others. I’ve tested and adore the Avocado one; it left my skin supple with a subtle scent, minus any residue. The soap comes in a box of 3, ideal for dispensing some well-intended decadence.

No comments: